Up-to-date large-scale projects cannot be imagined without dozens, hundreds and thousands of volunteers. They represent an original visit card of the event. Thanks to their cordiality and hospitality, commitment and coordinated work they determine success of the sport event in many ways.
- to sustain qualitative organization of the event, to create an atmosphere of sport fest and hospitality;
- to create a positive image, to improve infrastructure of volunteer activity as an important element of regional projects;
- to apply a concept as “Europe-Asia run series volunteer”.
WHERE TO WORK:
- accreditation is registration of participants, handing out packages of participants, navigation in Expo-centre;
- distance service is to work as controllers of the path, path-makers;
- food service on the path provides distribution of food, water and finish for participants;
- servicing is storage cameras, cloakrooms, navigation at the site on the day of the event;
- press is assistance to a press-secretary, PR, broadcasting online of the event during the marathon;
- awarding is assistance to the main judge at start and finish site.
MAIN REQUIREMENTS TO A VOLUNTEER:
- to be ready to spend willingly your time for the main event;
- to be physically strong;
- to work in a team;
- to have a positive attitude.
EUROPE-ASIA RUN SERIES FOR A VOLUNTEER:
- to be capable to participate in the world event;
- to have a unique experience and new acquaintances;
- to receive letters of appreciation.
Fill in a form of a volunteer and get ready to become a part of Ural large-scale run series:
- May Storm (April 30th – May 2nd) - https://goo.gl/forms/i5xWCHIHNRoRg5Uc2
- V Europe-Asia International Marathon (August 8-11th) - https://goo.gl/forms/5uNUYFKZpJcxF5GX2
- Night Run (September 13-14th) - https://goo.gl/forms/Ci9gERQFB5oLMu362
- IV Urban Winter Half-Marathon (November 29th – December 1st) - https://goo.gl/forms/5KQl9BPrnZkxSFuB3
If you have experience to work at large-scale events and you want to become a part of our team of leaders, so fill in the form - https://goo.gl/forms/Di9UHiUdgUwiMFeE3
Join our team and our volunteer group - https://vk.com/volunteerea